seeking an example on C extension works in python 3.1.x or above

llwaeva at gmail.com llwaeva at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 20:06:02 EDT 2011

Hello,
  I have been searching the example on C extension that works in python
3.1.x ror above for long time. I tried the simple example given in
python document or enclosed in python's src (PC folder), doesn't work,

undefined reference to  `_imp___Py_NoneStruct'

and
undefined reference to  `_imp__PyModule_Create2'

error caught. For the first one, somewhere it could be fixed by some way
mentioned in the faq somewhere. But I don't see any suggestion in the
internet or in the mail list about that. Can any one who ever succeed to  compile
the any example to extend python (3.1 +) with C API under windows?

I am using windows 64bit + VC2010 and gcc  mingw.