Bugs/issues in tkinter.simpledialog!!

alex23 wuwei23 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 00:39:50 EST 2011

rantingrick <rantingr... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually i see you point but there is a good reason behind me bringing
> this up here. I want to bring to the attention of everyone how little
> interest there is for Tkinter.

Right. You have no interest in resolving this issue and instead want
to use it as more ammunition in your ongoing crusade. You even have
the gall to act _offended_ at Giampaolo's suggestion that you log the
bug, dumping your usual bullshit and vitriol on someone WHO HAS
ACTUALLY DONE THE SORT OF WORK YOU CONSTANTLY CLAIM YOU'RE GOING TO,
even though your every intention was to parade this issue around as if
it somehow validates your personal blend of crazy.

You're a class act, that's for sure.

> Agreed. However i would rather just write a patch, send it to some
> email and be done. Or just commit the changes myself.  This bug
> tracker is just bureaucracy at it's worst. You are making this process
> too hard and people are not going to get involved when they have to
> jump through 20 hoops just to patch three lines of freaking code!

Because complex distributed coding projects should be treated like
Wikipedia?

It must suck being such a genius and yet be unable to grapple with a
simple bug tracker...