WxPython versus Tkinter.

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 03:34:04 EST 2011

From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler at tysdomain.com>
> >Because healthy Linux users ARE NOT equal to handicapped people!
> O? I bet I could run circles around RR in the shell, any day. Why are you
> trying to promote accessibility for a group of people you consider not
> equal to a group of "healthy" people?

What do you mean by equal?
The accessibility features should make the world more equal, but neither the
accessibility is not able to make everything perfect and make us all really
equal.
The word "handicap" implies that there is no an equality of possibilities
and chances, and that's why the accessibility features are needed.

I know that you want to appear as a genius guy that can't detect the light
with his eyes, but that which is absolutely equal to the others without
needing accessibility features, but this is an obvious exageration.

Octavian