WxPython versus Tkinter.

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 03:33:53 EST 2011

From: "Grant Edwards" <invalid at invalid.invalid>
> A very important way to help would be to test accessibility features
> and post accurate, detailed, bug-reports.

I am willing to do that. I have tested that program made with WxPython and I
have posted here what I found, hoping that there will appear a Tkinter-based
app to test.
For the moment, the accessibility of Tkinter is something like:

- The menus are accessible, at least those at the top of the window, I don't
know about the context menus, because I don't know a Tk-based app that uses
context menus.
- The rest of the widgets are completely inaccessible.

What can I say more?

Octavian