WxPython versus Tkinter.

Alexander Kapps alex.kapps at web.de
Thu Jan 27 14:45:55 EST 2011

On 27.01.2011 19:33, rantingrick wrote:

> Please don't use the lower accessibility percentage to prop up the low
> Linux percentage in an attempt to win your argument. Because healthy
> Linux users ARE NOT equal to handicapped people!

Please don't put words into my mouth, idiot. And read my complete
post. Nobody compares Linux users with handicapped people. I
equalize handicapped Linux users with handicapped Windows users. And
like it or not, the number of Linux users (handicapped or not) is
raising. Again read my complete post.

> And let's just get to the real point of this statement... This
> argument stems from me saying that Lunux users should stop complaining
> about downloading gtk to use wxPython because they use a non-hand-
> holding OS.

Another example of your limited understanding. Do you really believe
the problem lies in downloading dependencies? Hasn't somebody
already explained that it's about development dependencies?

> And now you attempt to compare yourself to handicapped
> people in a veiled way so we feel sorry for you? Well it worked! I DO
> feel sorry for you. Congratulations!

I'm entirely sure that you deliberately misunderstood me and now try
to discredit me with putting this nonsense into my mouth.

You are really a sad, disgusting asshole. Don't bother replying. I
won't read. (How many more plonks will it take till you consider
changing your behaviour?)