WxPython versus Tkinter.

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 13:21:52 EST 2011

On Jan 27, 2:13 am, "Octavian Rasnita" <orasn... at gmail.com> wrote:

> > You may not like it, but that's a fact.  If you are in favor of XYZ,
> > and act rude and insulting while espousing XYZ, people will react
> > against not only you but _also_ XYZ.
>
> I know what you are reffering to. :-)
> And I was hoping that there won't be people that don't like me personally
> for what I think about some things that have nothing related to them
> personally.
> But I don't say that you are wrong. After some reactions on the list I can
> say that you might be really right.

Sadly many people lack the ability to make objective decisions. They
let emotion get in the way of good choices. People should put aside
petty differences and make judgments solely on facts. Yes, you can
disagree with someone passionately on one subject and yet agree
passionately on another.

Case in point: If Guido and myself sit down for a political discussion
we would probably poke each others eyes out in a very short time.
However i still hold a great respect for Guido and that will never
change. Now matter how much i may disagree with him on certain
matters, he still forged the path and brought us Python. I will never
think harsh of him just because we do not agree on everything. I
believe in freedom of speech, freedom of expression, and freedom of
ideas. Some of you out there need to take this advice yourselves. Stop
hating those who may thing differently because one day you may find
out your position was wrong.