WxPython versus Tkinter.

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 02:28:15 EST 2011

From: "Brendan Simon (eTRIX)" <brendan.simon at etrix.com.au>
> Since it seems the python motto is "Batteries included", then it would
> seem to me that wxPython is the natural fit as it also has "Batteries
> included" (e.g. accessibility, native look-n-feel, mature and evolving,
> can produce simple or complex gui programs, etc, etc).

Yes Brendan, you are perfectly right, but unfortunately WxPython developers
don't want to have it included in the stdlib.
Finally I understood that this is the main problem, because if they would
want to do it in the conditions imposed by Python, it would have been much
easier and many of other problems could have been solved.

But WxPython is their work and they decision is their.

Octavian