WxPython versus Tkinter.

alex23 wuwei23 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 21:59:01 EST 2011

On Jan 26, 5:25 am, rantingrick <rantingr... at gmail.com> wrote:
> A vision that
> is representative of ALL the people -- and not a few fat cats at the
> top.

[...]

> This is the only way we can truly
> understand what our community members are thinking about Tkinter.
> Anything else is purely speculation.

[...]

> Many folks out there share our views that Tkinter is a weight around
> Python's neck, however they are too fearful to speak out for fear of
> excommunication (the kill file!).

So even though the majority of opinions are counter to yours, those
people are the arrogant 'fat cats' who aren't listening to 'the
people'? You criticise others for making generalised statements about
the desires of other coders, but you believe that you speak for a
silent majority, whose presence is somehow known and sensed by you
through some magical force?

Can we all just accept that rr/rantingrick is a troll and let these
thread die? This is, what, the 3rd? 4th? year of his endless tirade
against TKinter. Most people with an actual problem WOULD HAVE
RELEASED CODE BY NOW.