Need GUI pop-up to edit a (unicode ?) string

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 16:08:39 EST 2011

On Jan 26, 2:11 am, Terry Reedy <tjre... at udel.edu> wrote:

> In 3.x, the module is now tk.simpledialog -- all lower case. The purpose
> of all lowercase module names is to avoid confusion with upper case
> class names.

Yes Terry, i found the new module and documented the bugs in a new
thread. I am not sure if the bugs are still present in the current RC
(Note: i have 3.1.1 installed) however i would bet they are. As soon
as i can find the current source in svn i'll update the "bug thread".
However i cannot find it. If you can give a link that would be great!