adding "Print" menu in wxPython

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 12:38:12 EST 2011

On Jan 26, 10:07 am, Akand Islam <sohel... at gmail.com> wrote:

> I really appreciate your cooperation. The codes you have written print
> in command window, but I want to print (i.e. a popup window will
> appear to select printer in order to print). Please assist me
> regarding this.

Ok, read on...

> I am optimist that I can take care menu creating,
> binding, error handling by myself. Therefore you can only show me the
> "OnPrint" function to fulfill my purpose.

Yes but how can i be sure? You still failed to post code proving that
you can do this. I don't mind helping folks and i will go out on a
limb for anyone however i will not build the tree of knowledge for
you. You must prove that you are at least making an attempt to learn.

If i do all the work then you won't learn anything. Heck, i even
cleaned up the horrible code and put comments exactly where you need
to create the menu. I could not have made this challenge any easier.
So show me some proof that you are trying then we will move on to next
step. You must attack problems step by step.