WxPython versus Tkinter.

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 01:33:25 EST 2011

From: "Emile van Sebille" <emile at fenx.com>
> Are third party installations nonsense? Or should python come with all
> libraries for all potential applications? And then always keep up with
> best of breed?

Python should not include all the libraries for all the potential
applications, but it should promote the tools that don't generate
discrimination without even willing to do that.

If there is no accessible portable GUI lib for Python 3 as you said, then it
is very normal that Python can't promote it, because there is nothing to
promote if Python 3 doesn't offer accessible portable interfaces.
But this is the real reason and not the fact that the accessibility
shouldn't be important nor that my atitude of caring for the others is not
right and should be changed with a more selfish one.

Octavian