WxPython versus Tkinter.

Bryan bryan.oakley at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 21:13:53 EST 2011

On Jan 25, 7:07 pm, rantingrick <rantingr... at gmail.com> wrote:

> What is it going to take for you (and others) to take me seriously?

If somebody answers that question, will you listen? That will be the
first step. I know that may sound facetious but that's not my
intention. It's my honest opinion based entirely on this single
thread. Take a deep breath and listen to what people are telling you.

You need to stop being intolerably illogical, childish, contentious
and abusive. You are screaming in a room while covering your ears and
closing your eyes and stomping your feet. Even if your argument had
merit, nobody cares because you are too difficult to deal with to the
point that it has become sadly humorous. You are very effectively
sabotaging the very cause you are trying to promote due entirely to
your poor attitude.