WxPython versus Tkinter.

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 20:07:07 EST 2011

On Jan 25, 6:55 pm, Emile van Sebille <em... at fenx.com> wrote:

> Oh, that everyone should blindly accept you as is and without regard for
> established protocols

What protocols? Where is this standard posted? Can you give me a link?
I would like to know what is expected of me.

> -- we certainly should all jump to your slightest
> whim.
>
> Get a [CENSORED] clue.

Thats not very nice Emile.

What is it going to take for you (and others) to take me seriously? I
have been within this group for more than four years and you still do
not accept me. I have been ridiculed, brow beaten, laughed at,
trolled, and any negative thing that can be done to someone. Heck, in
my very first post i was crucified by the community. I'll admit that I
have made some mistakes -- and i have apologized for them. Maybe you
need to be a little more accepting of me. Maybe this group IS not a
homogeneous block as you would like. Maybe we ALL need to be a little
more humble to each other.

What do you think Emile?