WxPython versus Tkinter.

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 18:33:03 EST 2011

On Jan 25, 3:41 pm, Corey Richardson <kb1... at aim.com> wrote:

> Do you honestly think he was talking about the accessibility problem?
> IMO that should move to another thread, because this one is simply
> about, as the subject suggests, "WxPython versus Tkinter".

Corey again (like many) you lack a global perspective. Anybody who has
read along with his thread knows we are covering some pretty big
issues here. WxPython is just the vehicle. The big picture is simply:
Tkinter is old and in many ways insufficient for 21st century GUIs. We
need to decide what should come next. I believe wxPython is our best
hope. Wx may not be the best it can be, but it is the best we have at
this time. There is more than "meets the eye" Corey!