WxPython versus Tkinter.

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 16:03:19 EST 2011

From: "geremy condra" <debatem1 at gmail.com>
> On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 11:24 AM, Octavian Rasnita <orasnita at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Yes, I know, that's life, which is not right, that's faith, bla bla, but it doesn't mean that my atitude need to be changed.
>
> There's a difference between having an opinion and having an attitude.
> You have both, and it doesn't do you a lot of favors.

I don't understand. Please be more clear.
Have I said something wrong? Did I use bad words? Or what was it wrong?
I have just an opinion, but that opinion won't change until the opinion of those who pretend that the discrimination is something normal.
Do you think that this is not normal?

Or you recommend me to be just like Tyler that can't use all the apps he could use if they were accessible, but he doesn't care because he cares much more to play nice in order to be accepted in this not-right society?

Octavian