I'm interested in calculating time down to the femtosecond.

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 12:12:33 EST 2011

On 1/23/11 12:43 AM, Slie wrote:

> I found that there was a code submission at NumPy 1.4 but I can not find in the documentation search for Date nor have found anything other then that discussion of the ability.
>
> Anyone have any ideas suggestions? I just want my program to be able to calculate it nothing special.

You will want to ask questions about numpy on the numpy-discussion mailing list.

   http://www.scipy.org/Mailing_Lists

It's difficult to understand your question, but I suspect that you are asking
about the datetime and timedelta dtypes that were going to be added in 1.4. They
were removed since the necessary modifications caused an unintended ABI break.
They will return in a future release.

--
Robert Kern

  an underlying truth."