WxPython versus Tkinter.

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 12:02:22 EST 2011

From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler at tysdomain.com>
> >Or you have started to use Linux and now you don't care about the
> majority of >users that need to use a screen reader?
> I said nothing the like. TkInter does have problemns with Jaws, but I'm
> not going to sit here and say the same thing over and over as you are
> doing. Get off the soapbox already.

If something's wrong, the people need to know that what they like is wrong and the wrong things need to be changed with something better. And I just shown why Tkinter is a very bad tool.
I'm not in love with wxWIDGETS because they also provide a few widgets which have problems. I like MFC, but unfortunately it is not portable.

Octavian