WxPython versus Tkinter.

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Sun Jan 23 23:16:15 EST 2011

 >PS: Be sure not to cause any segfaults because these linux folks can't
 >debug for shite!
Or maybe it is that the person fighting and throwing insults around like
candy at a parade can't code for shite. Or *gasp* the library that is
supposedly cross-platform has issues on certain platforms. You provided
a challenge to show how superior wxPython was. If it segfaults, that
tells me that: 1) you can't code worth "shite," or 2) the library you
are drooling over sucks and shouldn't be cross-platform. Which is it? I
highly doubt there is a third option, but please feel free to tell me,
rather than insulting again.

--

Thanks,
Ty