documentation / reference help

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Sun Jan 23 14:38:35 EST 2011

The return value simply returns a value to the calling function, which
the function can handle, however it wants. so: for example
def add(a, b):
   return (a+b)

That simply returns the value a+b, which you can use however you like,
like so: i=add(2,3) will assign the return value to add.

I recommend you check out the tutorial on python.org, which explains all
of this; the documentation does not need updating, at least not in that
respect.

--

Thanks,
Ty