WxPython versus Tkinter.

Adam Skutt askutt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 08:35:06 EST 2011

On Jan 22, 7:07 pm, rantingrick <rantingr... at gmail.com> wrote:
> So PUT UP OR SHUT THE HELL UP!

You first.  Write actual working code first and then you can challenge
people. I found 5 bugs in your code before I quit looking[1].  Can you
find and fix them all?  Also, I'm entirely ignoring the bad styling,
bad default sizing, horrible UI, the fact you call rename "Edit", and
the fact the context menu doesn't do anything.  All of the are
legitimate technical errors, i.e., you coded the program wrong.

In the spirit of community I open the bug finding to everyone, but
humbly ask you don't tell Mr. "rantingrick" Johnson about them.  It
can be our little secret ;)

Adam

[1] I think there might even be more, but I got lazy.