[rotatingloghandler]: How to read the logs produced ?

Michael Ricordeau michael.ricordeau at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 03:06:58 EST 2011

I suggest SyslogHandler in logging package to centralize all logs .
 http://docs.python.org/library/logging.html#sysloghandler

In my opinion, rotating, parsing, filtering logs is a different task (for a sysadmin not a developper).
I'm doing this for all my projects at work :
 - using SyslogHandler for logging application servers
 - using one syslog server to get all logs from application servers