[rotatingloghandler]: How to read the logs produced ?

Chris Rebert clp2 at rebertia.com
Wed Jan 19 02:25:04 EST 2011

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 10:02 PM, low kian seong
<kianseong.low at logisticsconsulting.asia> wrote:
> Dear people,
> I am currently using concurrentrotatingfilehandler to handle my Python logs.
> The situation is okay when it's only one log, but when it needs to spill
> over to the next log (I configured to have 2) say test.log.2 then I see that
> the output is sort of shared between the first log test.log and test.log.2.
> Am I supposed to concatenate all the logs together to get my logs back ?
> Google hasn't brought back any results, so I am wondering is it just me
> using or reading the resultant logs wrong?

Since this is apparently a 3rd-party library
(http://pypi.python.org/pypi/ConcurrentLogHandler/ ), have you tried
asking the maintainer? (Who is evidently Lowell Alleman <lowell87
at_sign gmail period com>.) Could very well be a bug.

Cheers,
Chris
--
http://blog.rebertia.com