move to end, in Python 3.2 Really?

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 19:00:25 EST 2011

On Jan 18, 5:44 pm, Terry Reedy <tjre... at udel.edu> wrote:

> I have nothing directly to do with c.l.p and care nothing for it. I read
> the gmane.comp.python.general mirror of python-list, which filters out
> some of the worse of the input from c.l.p. I mostly focus on getting
> real work done on the tracker and repository and am only temporarily
> spending this much time here as a diversion.

Well first of all i want to commend you for your valiant efforts. You
are one the most helpful folks (anoung others) around and i believe
you are a virtuous soul. However, you really should not just write off
c.l.py like you have. Many new users (and old hats) still hang around
here. Sure there is a lot of spam, and some trolling. However, we CAN
take c.l.py back IF some heavy weights will get on board. Please don't
allow c.l.py to become the habitat of vermin due to neglect. Why
should we move to the sub burbs just because these fowl creatures are
polluting our city? We need to run them out of town.