move to end, in Python 3.2 Really?

Brian Curtin brian.curtin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 15:08:46 EST 2011

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 13:22, rantingrick <rantingrick at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for offering a suggestion it was very welcome however i need to
> emphasize that what i am proposing is sort of "community discussion
> suggestion box". Like a "Python Suggestions" group or something. Where
> any and all suggestions, rants, complaints, ideas, etc, are welcome
> from anyone without fear of reprisals.

What is it with all of this talk of fear? Is there some group of people who
were shamed out of python-dev that I wasn't aware of? It's not a hostile
mailing list, and I'm not sure why you keep saying that it is...

I understand maybe I don't feel that way because I've been reading it for a
while, but even thinking back to when I was new around there, I never felt
any amount of fear. Sure, I've talked to people who had things shot down and
they took it harshly, but they realized it was just part of the game and it
wasn't personal and they weren't kicked out of the group or anything.