move to end, in Python 3.2 Really?

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 11:27:27 EST 2011

On Jan 18, 6:46 am, Antoine Pitrou <solip... at pitrou.net> wrote:

> Design considerations? Where were they discussed?

They were never discussed with the bulk of this community and that is
part of what i want to change. We have a very small group of folks
making all the decisions and that is fine. However this small group of
"privileged" folks needs to gather input from the rest of us
(peasants) on the value of such changes before making rash decisions.

Currently we have a closed set of intellectual inbreeding that is
rotting the community gene pool. We need more diversity in this
"milkshake" to bring about and foster healthy ideas.  No wonder we get
these "brain childs" (farts) with inherited diseases from birth.