do you know what's CGI? (web history personal story)

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 11:55:47 EST 2011

On Jan 15, 10:38 am, Grant Edwards <inva... at invalid.invalid> wrote:

> > Yeah, James Cameron made a *ton* of money using it to make Avatar.
>
> Too bad he couldn't have used it to make a better movie.

I don't LOL very often but i must say that i was ROTF after this
comment. Avatar was very disappointing (Both in graphics and story)
but maybe i expect too much...? I found the look and feel of Beowulf
to be more lifelike. Actually if you appreciate great rendering then
you may want to check out "Despicable Me". The story was utterly
atrocious (although slightly interesting at moments) but the render
quality rivaled the best Dreamworks i have ever seem!