python 3 and Unicode line breaking

leoboiko leoboiko at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 08:06:15 EST 2011

Of course I searched for one and couldn’t find; that goes without
saying.  Otherwise I wouldn’t even bother writing a message, isn’t
it?  I disagree people should cruft their messages with details about
how they failed to find information, as that is unrelated to the
question at hand and has no point other than polluting people’s
mailboxes.

I also see no reason to reply to a simple question with such
discourtesy, and cannot understand why someone would be so aggressive
to a stranger.