Python use growing fast

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Mon Jan 10 19:52:01 EST 2011

On 1/10/2011 4:43 PM, Alice Bevan–McGregor wrote:

>> It shows an example of Python code, which happens to have 2 syntax
>> errors!
>
> Wikipedia is a Wiki; everyone is free to contribute and correct mistakes.

The errors, if there, are in .png and .svg images of a random,
unrunnable snippet that will disappear in a week (at least the .png) due
to lack of copyright release.

A complete example that runs, pulled from the tutorial, would be good. I
have no idea how to produce those types of images from code.

--
Terry Jan Reedy