Resolve circular reference

moerchendiser2k3 googler.1.webmaster at spamgourmet.com
Mon Jan 10 12:55:54 EST 2011

> If you can tell us why it's so important that the object be destroyed
> at that given time, even while a reference to it exists, maybe we can
> give you better suggestions.

Thanks for your answer! In my case the types A and B (in my example
above)
are a dialog and a dialog widget. At a special time I have to close
and
destroy all dialogs but this does not happen because the widget keeps
the dialog alive. I have the reference to the dialog
but after I closed the dialogs I also would like to destroy them
because
they have to free some special ressources.

Thanks a lot!! Bye, moerchendiser2k3