apscheduler error

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Fri Jan 7 21:09:49 EST 2011

On Fri, 07 Jan 2011 17:08:28 -0800, linna li wrote:

> I tried to use the apscheduler and used the sample code below from the
> tutorial, but got the error message: Exception in thread APScheduler
> (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown). What's going on here?
> I really appreciate any help!

I've tried your code in every version of Python from 2.4 through 3.2, and
get an exception on the very first line every time:

ImportError: No module named apscheduler.scheduler

I think you will need to give some more detail... what version of Python
are you running, and what is apschedular?

Also, please copy and paste the exact error message, in full, including
the traceback. Don't summarise it, retype it, or paraphrase it.

--
Steven