Searching Python-list

Garland stackslip at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 21:35:04 EST 2011

Amazing you are a genius, I use google chrome and I chose Google Reader
as my solution for the e-mail clutter and response.
RSS from here.

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.general/681862
All i have to do is click on a response and i'm brought the the search
thank you.

Sent to you by Garland via Google Reader: Re: Searching Python-list via
gmane.comp.python.general by Alice Bevan–McGregor on 1/6/11

On 2011-01-05 17:31:13 -0800, Slie said: Grab a Usenet news reader
(such as Thunderbird or Unison), point it at:
nntps://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.general I can rather quickly
search through articles using this interface (let alone keep my e-mail
clear of mailing lists) and even post. :) - Alice.

Things you can do from here:
- Subscribe to gmane.comp.python.general using Google Reader
favorite sites