Trying to decide between PHP and Python

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Jan 4 16:15:59 EST 2011

Google Poster <goposter at jonjay.com> writes:

> On Jan 4, 2:34 pm, Dan M <catd... at gmail.com> wrote:
>  > This Usenet group is a truly awesome resource.
>
> My kinda place.  :-)

Can I ask, since you'll be joining us here, that you use your name
(“Ramon” according to your signature, but preferably a full name) in
your “From” field to identify your messages better?

--
 \      “I am too firm in my consciousness of the marvelous to be ever |
  `\       fascinated by the mere supernatural …” —Joseph Conrad, _The |