Matrix multiplication

Ulrich Eckhardt ulrich.eckhardt at dominolaser.com
Tue Jan 4 05:15:15 EST 2011

Zdenko wrote:
> Please, can anybody write me a simple recursive matrix multiplication
> using multiple threads in Python, or at least show me some guidelines
> how to write it myself

No problem, I just need your bank account data to withdraw the payment and
the address of your teacher whom to send the results. ;^)

Seriously, things don't work like this. If you show effort, you will get
help, but you don't get working solutions without even a bit of effort on
your own.

Start with a recursive algorithm, then make it multithreaded. Be prepared to
make some experiments on how to distribute tasks to threads and collect
them again.

Uli