Nagios

Adam Skutt askutt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 10:34:46 EST 2011

On Saturday, January 1, 2011 10:00:06 AM UTC-5, Robert H wrote:

> Right, just because you say it paints me in a negative light. Look at
> every language out there and look within the groups. Everyone is trying
> to revinvent the wheel to (in their view) make it better.

"Everyone" is doing nothing of the sort, hence why Tcl "irks" you.  Or are you so forgetful that you can't even remember what you said a few days ago?

> Your argument is sad to me.

At least I've made an argument, whereas you've done nothing of the sort.  Just because you take wheel reinvention == good as a tautology doesn't mean everyone else does.  Again, what point is there in attempting to win a non-existent popularity contest?

Adam