Python getting stuck

Corey Richardson kb1pkl at aim.com
Sat Feb 26 19:03:54 EST 2011

On 02/26/2011 06:55 PM, Shanush Premathasarathan wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> When I use cut, copy, paste, and any keyboard shortcuts, Python freezes and I am unable to use Python. Please Help as quick as possible!!!

What OS? Are you using the standard interpreter? Are you using IDLE,
bpython, etc? What key combination are you using?

My instinctive guess is that you are trying to Ctrl-C to copy something
in the interpreter, which actually just raises a KeyboardInterrupt
exception. However your additional symptoms seem to indicate otherwise.

A more verbose description is needed.
--
Corey Richardson