Dictionary with additional attributes

Santoso Wijaya santoso.wijaya at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 17:19:36 EST 2011

Instead of inheriting a dict, why not composing a dict into your "model"
class, like:

    class Model(object):
        def __init__(self, *args, **kwargs):
            self._probabilities = defaultdict(lambda: defaultdict(float))

        @property
        def features(self):
            # insert your favorite algorithm to retrieve the set of all
features

~/santa