Problems of Symbol Congestion in Computer Languages

alex23 wuwei23 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 23:52:36 EST 2011

rantingrick <rantingr... at gmail.com> wrote:
> You lack vision.

And you lack education.

> Evolution is the pursuit of perfection at the expense of anything and
> everything!

Evolution is the process by which organisms change over time through
genetically shared traits. There is no 'perfection', there is only
'fitness', that is, survival long enough to reproduce. Fitness is not
something any of your ideas possess.

The rest of your conjecture about my opinions and beliefs is just pure
garbage. You'd get far fewer accusations of being a troll if you
stopped putting words into other peoples mouths; then we'd just think
you're exuberantly crazy.

Also, Enough! With! The! Hyperbole! Already! "Visionary" is _never_ a
self-appointed title.