How to use Python well?

Roy Smith roy at panix.com
Sat Feb 19 12:46:13 EST 2011

In article <mailman.218.1298135413.1189.python-list at python.org>,
 Westley Martínez <anikom15 at gmail.com> wrote:

> But you can't seriously say that authoring HTML is effective.

By hand?  No of course not.  That's why we have things like wikis and
CMS's, markup languages like ReST, TeX-to-HTML converters, and so on.

But, we're getting way off topic for a Python forum.  The original
question was along the lines of "How do I write good Python?".  I think
we're all in agreement that somewhere in the answer to that has to be,
"Provide documentation which is useful to your users, and keep it
updated as the code changes".  Beyond that, I think we need to move this
to comp.text.religion.