newbie question about PYTHONPATH

Doug Epling wdepli at mikrotec.com
Sat Feb 19 12:25:12 EST 2011

The best way I have found is to place that definition of your PYTHONPATH
in your .bash_profile in your home directory and export it from there.

	PYTHONPATH=/home/foo/prog/learning_python

	export PYTHONPATH

   This way your PYTHONPATH is picked up each time you log on.  You
might have to restart IDLE for the changes you mention below to take effect.