How to use Python well?

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Fri Feb 18 22:01:08 EST 2011

Westley Martínez <anikom15 at gmail.com> writes:

> From what I've seen, the man pages are supposed to be in depth
> information that covers every nook and cranny of every option

Those are man pages the document commands. There are many more man pages
on a typical Unix-like system, which do not document commands.

This collection of a great deal of documentation for the operating
system into a single “manual” is one reason why users like man pages so
much: we want to find anything installed on the system documented in
that one place.

--
 \      “The trouble with eating Italian food is that five or six days |
  `\                        later you're hungry again.” —George Miller |