Extending classes __init__behavior for newbies

alex23 wuwei23 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 22:36:57 EST 2011

rantingrick <rantingr... at gmail.com> wrote:
> A respect forged from collaboration. A respect of comrades in
> arms. This is the future i bring to c.l.py!

Really? I see no collaboration, respect nor camaraderie in anything
you've posted to date. So I'm confident the future you bring will be
pretty much the same as the past: arrogance, empty rhetoric and
endless trolling.

BTW, do you see the contradiction in the following two statements?

> We can do many great things if we can put our egos aside and join
> together in a common goal.

> I have risen through the ranks
> from a mere scribe to a truly Pythonic visionary.

How's that ego-aside process working out for you?

One last time: no one will respect you until you act in a manner that
warrants it.  Huge textual screeds aren't anything to be proud of; I
have written markov chainers that produce more convincing rants than
you. The _only_ thing that matters here is the code you produce.