Call to Update All Tutorials to Python3.x Standards.

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Sun Feb 13 15:52:48 EST 2011

Hahaha. You've got a new one every week, don't you. What happened to the
demand to evolve idol into the future or whatever the BS you were
parroting was? So we're on TKInter being fixed/replaced, (which you
haven't worked with the steps people gave you), Idol being forked and
redone, (again which you haven't done), and now you want to drag people
"kicking and screaming" into tutorial updates. Well, at least you
provide for some amusement, anyway. What's the bet RR will be demanding
GV step up? And I'm sure he's got the silent majority, yet again.