EPD 7.0 released

sturlamolden sturlamolden at yahoo.no
Sun Feb 13 11:40:31 EST 2011

EPD is great, at least for scientific users. There is just one
installer, with everything we need, instead of struggling with dozens
of libraries to download, configure and build. It is still Python 2.7
(not 3.1) due to libraries like SciPy. A subscription for EPD is also
a contribution to the development of NumPy and SciPy.

Sturla