Wing in mod_python vs wsgi?

Doug Epling wdepli at mikrotec.com
Tue Feb 8 23:17:49 EST 2011

I don't know about your IDE, I am using the default IDLE just because it
is handy.  But I have made the switch from mod_python.  It was a good
idea, but mod_wsgi is a better idea.  And as you know, mod_python is no
longer supported.

I am running Apache with mod_wsgi in a windows 7 environment -- I am
working on implementing Pylons.

Also, I have another Apache server with mod_wsgi serving a MoinMoin
wiki.  This one is on a good os -- Fedora.