[python-list] - what do you think ?

Ethan Furman ethan at stoneleaf.us
Tue Feb 8 11:51:42 EST 2011

przemolicc at poczta.fm wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 08, 2011 at 10:16:42PM +1100, Ben Finney wrote:
>>> Would you consider adding [] to this list also ?
 >>>
>> No thank you.
 >>
> Any technical reason why not ?

Nope.  Just don't care for it.  For those of us who have our e-mails
automatically sorted into folders, having [python-list] in the subject
line would be incredibly redundant.  Also, it's a waste of horizontal space.

I believe you could use a mail preprocessor, like Fetchmail or Procmail,
to modify your e-mails before you receive them, though.

Good luck!

~Ethan~