[python-list] - what do you think ?

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Feb 8 06:16:42 EST 2011

przemolicc at poczta.fm writes:

> I have just subscribed to this python-list@ and this is my N list.
> Usually many mailing lists use square brackets to identify its name
> when you have e-mails from different forums.
> Would you consider adding [] to this list also ?

No thank you.

Either your mail client already knows how to filter messages
appropriately depending on which mailing list they came from; or, you
should use a better mail client.

Either way, please don't ask for the subject lines to be munged.

--
 \       “I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death |
  `\     your right to say it.” —Evelyn Beatrice Hall, _The Friends of |