Perl Hacker, Python Initiate

Tom Boland tom at t0mb.net
Wed Feb 2 06:44:30 EST 2011

if you want to do dns lookups on a large number of hosts, then try
looking at gnu adns, or if you don't mind each request blocking until
it's complete, then see Alain's response below.  I have written some
scripts myself which do massively parallel dns lookups quickly using
twisted.

If this is an excercise in just trying to do a straight port of your
program, and you're not interested in doing it in a nicer fashion, then
I would see the simple response from Carl Banks, however, you should
really have posted the python code you're trying instead!

Cheers.  Tom.