IDLE: A cornicopia of mediocrity and obfuscation.

Jean-Michel Pichavant jeanmichel at sequans.com
Tue Feb 1 09:27:01 EST 2011

rantingrick wrote:
> On Feb 1, 6:53 am, Adam Tauno Williams <awill... at whitemice.org> wrote:
>

>> If you despise IDLE so much - use one of the many other IDE's that
>> support Python;  move on.
>>

> Not exactly. Can we continue to ignore such lackluster and shabby code
> in OUR stdlib. Remember the code reflects on all of us!

Can we continue to ignore such lackluster and shabby trolls in OUR
mailing list ? Fortunately, the behavior of one does not reflect the
behavior of us all.

In a more serious way, just count the people who second your
prosposition. It's around 0. It is usually a good sign that you're
wrong. This rule kinda applies to anyone, don't take it personnaly.

... or maybe you're just trolling, in which case you can thank me for
feeding.

JM