IDLE: A cornicopia of mediocrity and obfuscation.

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 00:37:58 EST 2011

On Jan 31, 9:24 pm, Giampaolo Rodolà <g.rod... at gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually I don't even understand how can IDLE source code quality have
> anything to do with python success or future adoption, as you implied
> in your statements.

Well thats because you are not looking at this from the correct
perspective. Every piece of code, every module, every documentation,
every community grudge reflects on us in positive and negative ways.
And the IDLE library is reflecting pretty badly on us. The IDLE
library is making us look like a bunch of two bit script kiddies who
cannot even follow our own philosophies.