Another lxml.objectify question

Johann Spies johann.spies at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 02:18:34 EST 2011

Stefan has  helped me in the past to make some progress on using
lxml.objectify.

I am trying to parse xml to create sql-compatible data.

My problem is that the xml records are not consistant: some might have tags
that does not appear in others.  That  makes it very difficult for me to
setup an exact dictionary.

Now my question: Is there a way that I can use the result of e.g. "a  =
record.item.descendantpaths()" to get a dictionary using a in this case be
the keys of a dictionary containing the full content of the record?

Regards
Johann

--
 May grace and peace be yours in abundance through the full knowledge of God
and of Jesus our Lord!  His divine power has given us everything we need for